This is a followup to the previous video’s on fiberglassing Coosa and working with Wet Edge paint by Totalboat; specifically trying to buff this paint for repairs and maintenance.
Please support the companies that help to make these videos possible (their products are the best available!!)
Learn more about them below:
– Totalboat: http://bit.ly/2X4wT0ZTotalboat
– Alexseal Yacht Coatings: http://bit.ly/2tdNzZKAlexseal
– SoftSand Rubber Nonskid Discount 10% OFF when you use code BWT10 http://www.softsandrubber.com/
* Order Total Boat Supplies HERE and Help Support Boatworks Today with your purchase!: https://bit.ly/2E1a0or
** Looking for help with your project? Check out my Patreon page for consultation options! https://www.patreon.com/BoatworksToday
*** Need help choosing the best resin for your project? Download our fiberglass Resin Guide: https://bit.ly/2PCr72e
**** Subscribe To This Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/user/boatwork…
***** Shop our Amazon store for the materials used in this video! https://www.amazon.com/shop/boatworks…
There is additional content and ad-free versions of these video’s available for Patreon supporters! Please click below to find out more!! https://www.patreon.com/BoatworksToday
#BoatworksToday #TotalBoat #Alexseal
– Gelcoat Versus Paint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Xwv…
– Alexseal Demo’s: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Please ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ above and join the discussion below in our comments section!!
Also, please remember that there are extended ad-free versions of these video’s available for Patreon supporters! Please click below to find out more.