This transom replacement is something that’s been really weighing on my mind and with it being such an integral part of the boat I thought it might be wise to actually see which resins are going to give the best results for both bonding as well as laminating. Up to this point the way I’ve utilized Coosa has been for the most part in ‘non-critical’ applications, and given how important the transom is I want to make sure this thing as strong as possible!!
Please support the companies that help to make these videos possible (their products are the best available!!) Learn more about them below:
– Totalboat: http://bit.ly/2X4wT0ZTotalboat
– Alexseal Yacht Coatings: http://bit.ly/2tdNzZKAlexseal
– SoftSand Rubber Nonskid Discount 10% OFF when you use code BWT10 http://www.softsandrubber.com/
* Order Total Boat Supplies HERE and Help Support Boatworks Today with your purchase!: https://bit.ly/2E1a0or
** Looking for help with your project? Check out my Patreon page for consultation options! https://www.patreon.com/BoatworksToday
*** Need help choosing the best resin for your project? Download our fiberglass Resin Guide: https://bit.ly/2PCr72e
**** Subscribe To This Channel!! https://www.youtube.com/user/boatworkstoday?sub_confirmation=1
***** Shop our Amazon store for the materials used in this video! https://www.amazon.com/shop/boatworkstoday
There is additional content and ad-free versions of these video’s available for Patreon supporters! Please click below to find out more!! https://www.patreon.com/BoatworksToday
#BoatworksToday #TotalBoat #Alexseal
– Gelcoat Versus Paint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3XwvsorsYw
– Alexseal Demo’s: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV97GZkHhpHN4qBcoiExn2BWPGwbvRpRN
Please ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ above and join the discussion below in our comments section!!
Also, please remember that there are extended ad-free versions of these video’s available for Patreon supporters! Please click below to find out more.